Best time to go to Naples Average weather of Naples, Florida
Discover the perfect time to visit Naples in Florida from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Naples?
When is the best time to go to Naples? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Naples are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Naples a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/72°F||perfect weather||Naples in january|
|February||65°F/76°F||perfect weather||Naples in february|
|March||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Naples in march|
|April||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Naples in april|
|May||77°F/86°F||good weather||Naples in may|
|June||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Naples in june|
|July||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Naples in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Naples in august|
|September||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Naples in september|
|October||76°F/86°F||good weather||Naples in october|
|November||70°F/81°F||perfect weather||Naples in november|
|December||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Naples in december|
Weather and climate in Naples
- Between the months of january and march the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 77°F and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In april the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to september the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and, in september, 16 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains about 8% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Naples
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Naples: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.