Best time to go to Kemer Average weather of Kemer, Turkey
Find the perfect time to go to Kemer in Turkey from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Kemer?
When is the best time to go to Kemer? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kemer are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Kemer has dry periods in July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Kemer a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Kemer in january|
|tolerable weather||Kemer in february|
|tolerable weather||Kemer in march|
|good weather||Kemer in april|
|perfect weather||Kemer in may|
|perfect weather||Kemer in june|
|perfect weather||Kemer in july|
|perfect weather||Kemer in august|
|perfect weather||Kemer in september|
|perfect weather||Kemer in october|
|good weather||Kemer in november|
|tolerable weather||Kemer in december|
Weather and climate in Kemer
- Between january and march the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 72°F and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and it rains about 19% of the time in april.
- From may to june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- From july to august the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 77°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 58°F and you can expect to have 4.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kemer
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kemer: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Turkey
Kemer appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Turkey appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.