Best time to go to Kemer Average weather of Kemer, Turkey
Find the perfect time to go to Kemer in Turkey from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Kemer?
When is the best time to go to Kemer? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kemer are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Kemer has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Kemer a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Kemer in january|
|tolerable weather||Kemer in february|
|tolerable weather||Kemer in march|
|good weather||Kemer in april|
|perfect weather||Kemer in may|
|perfect weather||Kemer in june|
|perfect weather||Kemer in july|
|perfect weather||Kemer in august|
|perfect weather||Kemer in september|
|perfect weather||Kemer in october|
|good weather||Kemer in november|
|tolerable weather||Kemer in december|
Weather and climate in Kemer
- Between january and march the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 74°F and, in march, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 25% of the time in april.
- From may to june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- From july to august the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 77°F and you can expect to have 2.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and you can expect to have 6.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Turkey
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kemer
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kemer: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Turkey: get the best price!
Map of Turkey
Kemer appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Turkey appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved