Best time to go to Belek Average weather of Belek, Turkey
Find the most favorable time to visit Belek in Turkey from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Belek?
When is the best time to go to Belek? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Belek are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Belek has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
Annual weather in Belek
For full information about the climate and weather in Belek a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Belek in january|
|February||52°F/61°F||good weather||Belek in february|
|March||56°F/65°F||good weather||Belek in march|
|April||65°F/72°F||perfect weather||Belek in april|
|May||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Belek in may|
|June||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Belek in june|
|July||88°F/95°F||good weather||Belek in july|
|August||88°F/97°F||good weather||Belek in august|
|September||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||Belek in september|
|October||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Belek in october|
|November||61°F/72°F||perfect weather||Belek in november|
|December||54°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Belek in december|
Weather and climate in Belek
- From january to february the climate is correct. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 24% of the time in february.
- From march to april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains in april about 1.8in.
- Between may and june the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 3% of the time in june.
- From july to august the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 108°F and it rains in august about 0.1in.
- From september to october the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 94°F and, in october, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C.
- In december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 63°F and, in december, 9 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Belek
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Belek: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Belek
Find out when Belek has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Belek
- Very low season in Belek
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and December.
- Low season in Belek
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April and November.
- High season in Belek
The number of visitors to Belek is high in: May and June.
- Peek season in Belek
The largest number of tourists visiting Belek is during: July, August, September and October.
Figure: Visitor index for Belek month by month
Best time for low prices in Belek
Average prices of hotels in Belek month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Belek. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.