Best time to go to Jerusalem Average weather of Jerusalem, Israel
Discover the very best time to visit Jerusalem in Israel from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Jerusalem?
When is the best time to go to Jerusalem? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Jerusalem
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Jerusalem has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
Annual weather in Jerusalem
For full information about the climate and weather in Jerusalem a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/61°F||good weather||Jerusalem in january|
|February||54°F/65°F||good weather||Jerusalem in february|
|March||59°F/70°F||good weather||Jerusalem in march|
|April||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Jerusalem in april|
|May||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Jerusalem in may|
|June||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Jerusalem in june|
|July||79°F/90°F||perfect weather||Jerusalem in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||perfect weather||Jerusalem in august|
|September||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Jerusalem in september|
|October||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Jerusalem in october|
|November||63°F/74°F||perfect weather||Jerusalem in november|
|December||56°F/65°F||good weather||Jerusalem in december|
Weather and climate in Jerusalem
- In the month of january the climate is correct. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains in january about 1.5in.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 99°F and, in march, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and october the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 108°F and, in october, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 88°F and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Jerusalem
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Jerusalem: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Jerusalem
Find out when Jerusalem has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Jerusalem
- Very low season in Jerusalem
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Jerusalem
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March and November.
- High season in Jerusalem
The number of visitors to Jerusalem is high in: June, September and December.
- Peek season in Jerusalem
The largest number of tourists visiting Jerusalem is during: April, May, July, August and October.
Figure: Visitor index for Jerusalem month by month
Best time for low prices in Jerusalem
Average prices of hotels in Jerusalem month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Jerusalem. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, October is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Jerusalem
On average, it costs $ 34 per day to hire a car in Jerusalem. This price varies by $ 18 depending on the month. In october, hiring a car costs an average of $ 27 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 45.