Best time to go to Hyères Average weather of Hyères, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Discover the very best time to visit Hyères in Provence/Côte d’Azur from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Hyères?
When is the best time to go to Hyères? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hyères are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Hyères a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Hyères in january|
|February||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Hyères in february|
|March||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Hyères in march|
|April||56°F/63°F||good weather||Hyères in april|
|May||61°F/68°F||good weather||Hyères in may|
|June||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Hyères in june|
|July||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Hyères in july|
|August||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Hyères in august|
|September||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Hyères in september|
|October||63°F/70°F||good weather||Hyères in october|
|November||56°F/61°F||good weather||Hyères in november|
|December||50°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Hyères in december|
Weather and climate in Hyères
- Between january and february the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 56°F.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 67°F and it rains about 3in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 77°F and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and september the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 77°F and, in september, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From october to november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains in november about 6.7in.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 65°F and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hyères
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hyères: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.