Best time to go to Le Pradet Average weather of Le Pradet, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Find the perfect time to go to Le Pradet in Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera) from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Le Pradet?
When is the best time to go to Le Pradet? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Le Pradet are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Le Pradet
For full information about the climate and weather in Le Pradet a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Le Pradet in january|
|February||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Le Pradet in february|
|March||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Le Pradet in march|
|April||56°F/63°F||good weather||Le Pradet in april|
|May||63°F/68°F||good weather||Le Pradet in may|
|June||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Le Pradet in june|
|July||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Le Pradet in july|
|August||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Le Pradet in august|
|September||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Le Pradet in september|
|October||63°F/68°F||good weather||Le Pradet in october|
|November||56°F/61°F||good weather||Le Pradet in november|
|December||50°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Le Pradet in december|
Weather and climate in Le Pradet
- Between january and february the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains about 17% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and, in may, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and september the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- Between october and november the climate is beautiful. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 6.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 65°F and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Le Pradet
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Le Pradet: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Le Pradet
Find out when Le Pradet has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Le Pradet
- Very low season in Le Pradet
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Le Pradet
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, October, November and December.
- High season in Le Pradet
The number of visitors to Le Pradet is high in: May, June and September.
- Peek season in Le Pradet
The largest number of tourists visiting Le Pradet is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Le Pradet month by month
Best time for low prices in Le Pradet
Average prices of hotels in Le Pradet month by month
Generally, April is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Le Pradet. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.