Best time to go to Laon Average weather of Laon, Picardy
Get the most favorable time to go to Laon (Aisne) in Picardy from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Laon?
When is the best time to go to Laon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Laon are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, May, August and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Laon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Laon in january|
|very bad weather||Laon in february|
|very bad weather||Laon in march|
|tolerable weather||Laon in april|
|good weather||Laon in may|
|good weather||Laon in june|
|good weather||Laon in july|
|good weather||Laon in august|
|good weather||Laon in september|
|tolerable weather||Laon in october|
|bad weather||Laon in november|
|very bad weather||Laon in december|
Weather and climate in Laon
- From january to march the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 72°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 48% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 2.7in each month.
- In july the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in july.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 90°F.
- In october the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 33% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F and it rains about 2.6in each month.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 43°F in average and it rains in december about 3.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Laon
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Laon: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Picardy
Laon appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Picardy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.