Best time to go to Épernay Average weather of Épernay, Champagne
Discover the very best time to go to Épernay in Champagne from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Épernay?
When is the best time to go to Épernay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Épernay are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, July, August and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Épernay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Épernay in january|
|very bad weather||Épernay in february|
|very bad weather||Épernay in march|
|tolerable weather||Épernay in april|
|good weather||Épernay in may|
|good weather||Épernay in june|
|good weather||Épernay in july|
|good weather||Épernay in august|
|good weather||Épernay in september|
|tolerable weather||Épernay in october|
|bad weather||Épernay in november|
|very bad weather||Épernay in december|
Weather and climate in Épernay
- Between the months of january and march the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains in march about 1.7in.
- Between april and may the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and september the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 77°F and, in october, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains about 2.5in each month.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and you can expect to have 3.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Épernay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Épernay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Champagne
Épernay appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Champagne-Ardenne appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved