Best time to go to Noyon Average weather of Noyon, Picardy
Find the most favorable time to go to Noyon in Picardy from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Noyon?
When is the best time to go to Noyon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Noyon are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are August and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Noyon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Noyon in january|
|very bad weather||Noyon in february|
|bad weather||Noyon in march|
|tolerable weather||Noyon in april|
|good weather||Noyon in may|
|good weather||Noyon in june|
|good weather||Noyon in july|
|good weather||Noyon in august|
|good weather||Noyon in september|
|tolerable weather||Noyon in october|
|bad weather||Noyon in november|
|very bad weather||Noyon in december|
Weather and climate in Noyon
- From january to february the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 41°F in average and it rains about 42% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains in march about 1.8in.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 77°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and june the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F.
- In the month of july the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains in july about 3.1in.
- Between august and september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and, in november, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 58°F and it rains in december about 4.5in.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Noyon
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Noyon: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Picardy: get the best price!
Map of Picardy
Noyon appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Picardy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Picardy
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved