Best time to go to Reims Average weather of Reims, Champagne
Discover the very best time to go to Reims in Champagne from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Reims?
When is the best time to go to Reims? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Reims are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, July, August and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Reims a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Reims in january|
|very bad weather||Reims in february|
|very bad weather||Reims in march|
|tolerable weather||Reims in april|
|good weather||Reims in may|
|good weather||Reims in june|
|good weather||Reims in july|
|good weather||Reims in august|
|good weather||Reims in september|
|tolerable weather||Reims in october|
|bad weather||Reims in november|
|very bad weather||Reims in december|
Weather and climate in Reims
- Between the months of january and march the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 54°F and, in march, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and it rains about 48% of the time in may.
- From june to september the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 54°F.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and it rains in october about 2.1in.
- In november the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 50°F and it rains in november about 2.5in.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and you can expect to have 3.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Reims
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Reims: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Champagne
Reims appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Champagne-Ardenne appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved