Best time to go to Compiègne Average weather of Compiègne, Picardy
Get the very best time to go to Compiègne in Picardy from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Compiègne?
When is the best time to go to Compiègne? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Compiègne are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Compiègne a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Compiègne in january|
|very bad weather||Compiègne in february|
|bad weather||Compiègne in march|
|tolerable weather||Compiègne in april|
|good weather||Compiègne in may|
|good weather||Compiègne in june|
|good weather||Compiègne in july|
|good weather||Compiègne in august|
|good weather||Compiègne in september|
|tolerable weather||Compiègne in october|
|bad weather||Compiègne in november|
|very bad weather||Compiègne in december|
Weather and climate in Compiègne
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains in march about 2in.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- Between may and september the climate is good. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains about 26% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 31% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains about 35% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 41°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Compiègne
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Compiègne: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Picardy
Compiègne appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Picardy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Picardy
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved