Best time to go to Lille Average weather of Lille, North of France
Get the most favorable time to visit Lille in North of France from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Lille?
When is the best time to go to Lille? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lille are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, June, July, August, November and December
Annual weather in Lille
Weather details in Lille month by month
Weather and climate in Lille
- Between january and march the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C.
- In the month of april the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and, in april, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and, in may, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and august the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains about 15% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in september, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and, in october, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 58°F and it rains in december about 3.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lille
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lille: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Lille
Find out when Lille has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Lille
- Very low season in Lille
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- High season in Lille
The number of visitors to Lille is high in: April, May, June, July, August, October, November and December.
- Peak season in Lille
The largest number of tourists visiting Lille is during: September.
Figure: Visitor index for Lille month by month
Best time for low prices in Lille
Average prices of hotels in Lille month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Lille. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, September is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Lille
A return flight between London and Lille is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 151 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 121 more for your airline ticket to Lille if you go in august.
Average price of hiring a car in Lille
On average, it costs $ 96 per day to hire a car in Lille. This price varies by $ 18 depending on the month. In september, hiring a car costs an average of $ 87 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 104.