Best time to go to Tergnier Average weather of Tergnier, Picardy
Get the best time to visit Tergnier in Picardy from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Tergnier?
When is the best time to go to Tergnier? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tergnier are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, May, August and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Tergnier a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Tergnier in january|
|very bad weather||Tergnier in february|
|bad weather||Tergnier in march|
|tolerable weather||Tergnier in april|
|good weather||Tergnier in may|
|good weather||Tergnier in june|
|good weather||Tergnier in july|
|good weather||Tergnier in august|
|good weather||Tergnier in september|
|tolerable weather||Tergnier in october|
|bad weather||Tergnier in november|
|very bad weather||Tergnier in december|
Weather and climate in Tergnier
- Between january and february the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 45°F and it rains in february about 2.6in.
- In the month of march the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 70°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and july the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 97°F.
- From august to september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 1.8in each month.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains about 2.6in each month.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 45°F°C and it rains about 3.5in each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Tergnier
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Tergnier: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Picardy: get the best price!
Map of Picardy
Tergnier appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Picardy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Picardy
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved