Best time to go to Château-Thierry Average weather of Château-Thierry, Picardy
Get the perfect time to visit Château-Thierry in Picardy from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Château-Thierry?
When is the best time to go to Château-Thierry? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Château-Thierry are May, June, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, May, June and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Château-Thierry a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Château-Thierry in january|
|very bad weather||Château-Thierry in february|
|bad weather||Château-Thierry in march|
|tolerable weather||Château-Thierry in april|
|good weather||Château-Thierry in may|
|good weather||Château-Thierry in june|
|tolerable weather||Château-Thierry in july|
|good weather||Château-Thierry in august|
|good weather||Château-Thierry in september|
|tolerable weather||Château-Thierry in october|
|bad weather||Château-Thierry in november|
|very bad weather||Château-Thierry in december|
Weather and climate in Château-Thierry
- From january to february the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 45°F and, in february, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains in march about 2.4in.
- Between april and may the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average.
- Between june and september the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average.
- In october the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 59°F and it rains in december about 4.2in.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Château-Thierry
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Château-Thierry: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Picardy: get the best price!
Map of Picardy
Château-Thierry appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Picardy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Picardy
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved