Best time to go to Château-Thierry Average weather of Château-Thierry, Picardy
Get the perfect time to visit Château-Thierry in Picardy from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Château-Thierry?
When is the best time to go to Château-Thierry? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Château-Thierry are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Château-Thierry a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Château-Thierry in january|
|very bad weather||Château-Thierry in february|
|bad weather||Château-Thierry in march|
|tolerable weather||Château-Thierry in april|
|good weather||Château-Thierry in may|
|good weather||Château-Thierry in june|
|good weather||Château-Thierry in july|
|good weather||Château-Thierry in august|
|good weather||Château-Thierry in september|
|tolerable weather||Château-Thierry in october|
|bad weather||Château-Thierry in november|
|very bad weather||Château-Thierry in december|
Weather and climate in Château-Thierry
- From january to february the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 45°F and, in february, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains in march about 2.1in.
- Between april and may the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average.
- Between june and september the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average.
- In october the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 59°F and it rains in december about 3.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Château-Thierry
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Château-Thierry: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Picardy
Château-Thierry appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Picardy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Picardy
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved