Best time to go to Saint-Quentin Average weather of Saint-Quentin, Picardy
Find the very best time to go to Saint-Quentin in Picardy from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Saint-Quentin?
When is the best time to go to Saint-Quentin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Saint-Quentin are May, June, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, May, August and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Saint-Quentin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Saint-Quentin in january|
|very bad weather||Saint-Quentin in february|
|very bad weather||Saint-Quentin in march|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Quentin in april|
|good weather||Saint-Quentin in may|
|good weather||Saint-Quentin in june|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Quentin in july|
|good weather||Saint-Quentin in august|
|good weather||Saint-Quentin in september|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Quentin in october|
|bad weather||Saint-Quentin in november|
|very bad weather||Saint-Quentin in december|
Weather and climate in Saint-Quentin
- From january to march the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 72°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and may the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and, in may, 15 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is good. The temperature rises to 70°F and, in june, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of july the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 97°F and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and you can expect to have 1.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains in november about 2.6in.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and it rains about 44% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Saint-Quentin
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Saint-Quentin: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Picardy: get the best price!
Map of Picardy
Saint-Quentin appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Picardy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Picardy
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved