Best time to go to Guise Average weather of Guise, Picardy
Get the perfect time to go to Guise in Picardy from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Guise?
When is the best time to go to Guise? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guise are May, June, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are August and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Guise a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Guise in january|
|very bad weather||Guise in february|
|bad weather||Guise in march|
|tolerable weather||Guise in april|
|good weather||Guise in may|
|good weather||Guise in june|
|tolerable weather||Guise in july|
|good weather||Guise in august|
|good weather||Guise in september|
|tolerable weather||Guise in october|
|bad weather||Guise in november|
|very bad weather||Guise in december|
Weather and climate in Guise
- Between january and february the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 58°F and you can expect to have 3.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains in july about 3.4in.
- Between august and september the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in october, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 50°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 3.5in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 41°F in average and it rains about 55% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Guise
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Guise: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Picardy: get the best price!
Map of Picardy
Guise appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Picardy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Picardy
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved