Best time to go to Salou Average weather of Salou, Spain
Find the perfect time to visit Salou in Spain from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Salou?
When is the best time to go to Salou? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Salou are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are April and October
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Salou
For full information about the climate and weather in Salou a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/54°F||bad weather||Salou in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Salou in february|
|March||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Salou in march|
|April||54°F/63°F||good weather||Salou in april|
|May||61°F/70°F||perfect weather||Salou in may|
|June||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Salou in june|
|July||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Salou in july|
|August||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Salou in august|
|September||68°F/77°F||good weather||Salou in september|
|October||63°F/70°F||good weather||Salou in october|
|November||54°F/61°F||good weather||Salou in november|
|December||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Salou in december|
Weather and climate in Salou
- In the month of january the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In february the climate is bad. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in february and, in february, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to june the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 11% of the time in june.
- In the month of july the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains in july about 1.4in.
- From august to november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 61°F and you can expect to have 3.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 56°F and it rains about 8% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Salou
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Salou: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Salou
Find out when Salou has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Salou
- Very low season in Salou
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Salou
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, November and December.
- High season in Salou
The number of visitors to Salou is high in: May, June, September and October.
- Peek season in Salou
The largest number of tourists visiting Salou is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Salou month by month
Best time for low prices in Salou
Average prices of hotels in Salou month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Salou. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.