Best time to go to Andorra for a perfect weather and where to go?
Get the most favorable time to visit Andorra from average weather conditions in many locations like El Pas de la Casa or Andorra la Vella, below.
When is the best time to go to Andorra?
When is the best time to go to Andorra? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Andorra, the weather is good everywhere in July and August
- The best months to go to Andorra la Vella are June, July and August
- On average, the warmest months in Andorra la Vella are July and August, and the coldest month of the year is February
- The rainiest months in this city are April, May, June and July
- The cities with the best climate are Andorra la Vella, Encamp, La Massana, Ordino, Canillo, Escaldes-Engordany and Sant Julià de Lòria, with good weather at least 3 months a year
Annual weather in Andorra
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Andorra for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||23°F to 36°F||very bad weather|
|February||22°F to 38°F||very bad weather|
|March||25°F to 43°F||very bad weather|
|April||34°F to 50°F||very bad weather|
|May||41°F to 58°F||tolerable weather*|
|June||49°F to 67°F||good weather*|
|July||54°F to 72°F||good weather|
|August||52°F to 72°F||good weather|
|September||43°F to 65°F||tolerable weather|
|October||38°F to 58°F||very bad weather*|
|November||31°F to 45°F||very bad weather|
|December||25°F to 40°F||very bad weather|
Best time to travel to Andorra by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Andorra
On these 2 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Andorra and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Andorra la Vella, Encamp, La Massana, Ordino and Pas de la Casa.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Andorra
Find out when Andorra has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Andorra
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, March, April, May, June, September, October and November. The number of visitors to Andorra is high in: February, July, August and December.
- Very low season in Andorra: May and November.
- Low season in Andorra: January, March, April, June, September and October.
- High season in Andorra: February, July and December.
- Peek season in Andorra: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Andorra month by month
Where to go in Andorra?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Andorra la Vella||36°F||38°F||43°F||50°F||58°F||67°F||72°F||72°F||65°F||58°F||45°F||40°F|
|Pas de la Casa||36°F||34°F||40°F||45°F||52°F||59°F||67°F||67°F||59°F||52°F||41°F||40°F|
|Sant Julià de Lòria||36°F||38°F||43°F||50°F||58°F||67°F||72°F||72°F||65°F||58°F||45°F||40°F|
very bad weather
What can I do in Andorra?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping