Best time to go to Palma de Majorca Average weather of Palma de Majorca, Majorca
Discover the perfect time to visit Palma de Majorca in Majorca from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Palma de Majorca?
When is the best time to go to Palma de Majorca? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Palma de Majorca are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Palma de Majorca has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Palma de Majorca a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Palma de Majorca in january|
|February||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Palma de Majorca in february|
|March||58°F/61°F||good weather||Palma de Majorca in march|
|April||61°F/67°F||good weather||Palma de Majorca in april|
|May||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Palma de Majorca in may|
|June||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Palma de Majorca in june|
|July||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Palma de Majorca in july|
|August||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Palma de Majorca in august|
|September||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Palma de Majorca in september|
|October||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Palma de Majorca in october|
|November||63°F/67°F||good weather||Palma de Majorca in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Palma de Majorca in december|
Weather and climate in Palma de Majorca
- From january to march the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- In april the climate is good. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in april.
- Between the months of may and july the climate is very good. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 81°F and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains in october about 1.2in.
- In the month of november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 54°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Palma de Majorca
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Palma de Majorca: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.