Best time to go to Hofn Average weather of Hofn, Iceland
Get the perfect time to go to Hofn in Iceland from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Hofn?
When is the best time to go to Hofn? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- December is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, October and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Hofn a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Hofn in january|
|very bad weather||Hofn in february|
|very bad weather||Hofn in march|
|very bad weather||Hofn in april|
|very bad weather||Hofn in may|
|bad weather||Hofn in june|
|bad weather||Hofn in july|
|bad weather||Hofn in august|
|bad weather||Hofn in september|
|very bad weather||Hofn in october|
|very bad weather||Hofn in november|
|very bad weather||Hofn in december|
Weather and climate in Hofn
- From january to may the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 47°F.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 50°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 57% of the time in september.
- From october to december the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 40°F°C and it rains about 55% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hofn
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hofn: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Iceland
Hofn appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Iceland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.