Best time to go to Djúpivogur Average weather of Djúpivogur, Iceland
Discover the perfect time to visit Djúpivogur in Iceland from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Djúpivogur?
When is the best time to go to Djúpivogur? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- December is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, September, October and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Djúpivogur a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||32°F/40°F||very bad weather||Djúpivogur in january|
|February||34°F/40°F||very bad weather||Djúpivogur in february|
|March||32°F/40°F||very bad weather||Djúpivogur in march|
|April||36°F/41°F||very bad weather||Djúpivogur in april|
|May||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Djúpivogur in may|
|June||47°F/50°F||bad weather||Djúpivogur in june|
|July||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Djúpivogur in july|
|August||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Djúpivogur in august|
|September||45°F/50°F||bad weather||Djúpivogur in september|
|October||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Djúpivogur in october|
|November||36°F/41°F||very bad weather||Djúpivogur in november|
|December||32°F/38°F||very bad weather||Djúpivogur in december|
Weather and climate in Djúpivogur
- Between the months of january and may the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 43°F.
- From june to september the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average.
- From october to december the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 34°F and, in december, 18 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Djúpivogur
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Djúpivogur: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.