Best time to go to Egilsstaðir Average weather of Egilsstaðir, Iceland
Get the most favorable time to go to Egilsstaðir in Iceland from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Egilsstaðir?
When is the best time to go to Egilsstaðir? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month in Egilsstaðir is July
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Egilsstaðir a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Egilsstaðir in january|
|very bad weather||Egilsstaðir in february|
|very bad weather||Egilsstaðir in march|
|very bad weather||Egilsstaðir in april|
|very bad weather||Egilsstaðir in may|
|bad weather||Egilsstaðir in june|
|tolerable weather||Egilsstaðir in july|
|bad weather||Egilsstaðir in august|
|very bad weather||Egilsstaðir in september|
|very bad weather||Egilsstaðir in october|
|very bad weather||Egilsstaðir in november|
|very bad weather||Egilsstaðir in december|
Weather and climate in Egilsstaðir
- Between the months of january and may the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 67°F and, in may, 16 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of june the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 45°F and, in june, 12 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and it rains about 49% of the time in august.
- Between september and december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 27°F in average and it rains about 63% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Iceland
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Egilsstaðir
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Egilsstaðir: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Iceland: get the best price!
Map of Iceland
Egilsstaðir appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Iceland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved