Best time to go to Karpathos Average weather of Karpathos, Greece
Get the perfect time to visit Karpathos in Greece from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Karpathos?
When is the best time to go to Karpathos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Karpathos are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Karpathos has dry periods in June, July and August
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Karpathos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Karpathos in january|
|tolerable weather||Karpathos in february|
|tolerable weather||Karpathos in march|
|good weather||Karpathos in april|
|good weather||Karpathos in may|
|perfect weather||Karpathos in june|
|perfect weather||Karpathos in july|
|perfect weather||Karpathos in august|
|perfect weather||Karpathos in september|
|perfect weather||Karpathos in october|
|good weather||Karpathos in november|
|good weather||Karpathos in december|
Weather and climate in Karpathos
- From january to february the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 4.8in each month.
- From march to april the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 63°F.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and, in june, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F.
- Between september and october the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 2in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 40% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Karpathos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Karpathos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Karpathos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved