Best time to go to Folegrandos Average weather of Folegrandos, Greece
Find the very best time to visit Folegrandos in Greece from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Folegrandos?
When is the best time to go to Folegrandos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Folegrandos are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Folegrandos has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Folegrandos
For full information about the climate and weather in Folegrandos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Folegrandos in january|
|February||58°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Folegrandos in february|
|March||59°F/61°F||good weather||Folegrandos in march|
|April||63°F/65°F||good weather||Folegrandos in april|
|May||68°F/70°F||perfect weather||Folegrandos in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Folegrandos in june|
|July||77°F/79°F||perfect weather||Folegrandos in july|
|August||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Folegrandos in august|
|September||76°F/77°F||perfect weather||Folegrandos in september|
|October||70°F/72°F||perfect weather||Folegrandos in october|
|November||67°F/68°F||good weather||Folegrandos in november|
|December||61°F/63°F||good weather||Folegrandos in december|
Weather and climate in Folegrandos
Folegrandos enjoys a hot-summer Mediterranean climate in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Folegrandos is 70°F (ranging from 59°F in january to 81°F in august). Annual rainfall is 22.4in, with a minimum of 0.1in in july and a maximum of 4.2in in january.
- Between the months of january and february the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and, in february, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From march to april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 72°F and it rains about 6% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 2.1in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 3.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Folegrandos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Folegrandos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Folegrandos
Chargement en cours
Legend: Folegrandos other locations