Best time to go to Pteleos Average weather of Pteleos, Greece
Discover the very best time to go to Pteleos in Greece from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Pteleos?
When is the best time to go to Pteleos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pteleos are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- February is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Pteleos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Pteleos in january|
|bad weather||Pteleos in february|
|tolerable weather||Pteleos in march|
|good weather||Pteleos in april|
|good weather||Pteleos in may|
|good weather||Pteleos in june|
|perfect weather||Pteleos in july|
|perfect weather||Pteleos in august|
|good weather||Pteleos in september|
|good weather||Pteleos in october|
|tolerable weather||Pteleos in november|
|bad weather||Pteleos in december|
Weather and climate in Pteleos
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and, in february, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 59°F and you can expect to have 3.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is perfect. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and november the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and it rains about 26% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains in december about 3.8in.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pteleos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pteleos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Pteleos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved