Best time to go to Preveza Average weather of Preveza, Greece
Get the very best time to visit Preveza in Greece from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Preveza?
When is the best time to go to Preveza? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Preveza are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Preveza has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Preveza a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Preveza in january|
|tolerable weather||Preveza in february|
|tolerable weather||Preveza in march|
|good weather||Preveza in april|
|good weather||Preveza in may|
|perfect weather||Preveza in june|
|perfect weather||Preveza in july|
|perfect weather||Preveza in august|
|perfect weather||Preveza in september|
|good weather||Preveza in october|
|good weather||Preveza in november|
|tolerable weather||Preveza in december|
Weather and climate in Preveza
- In the month of january the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 6.6in each month.
- From february to march the climate is correct. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 4in.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and, in may, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 94°F and, in june, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and november the climate is favorable. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 5.2in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Preveza
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Preveza: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Preveza appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved