Best time to go to Preveza Average weather of Preveza, Greece
Get the very best time to visit Preveza in Greece from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Preveza?
When is the best time to go to Preveza? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Preveza are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Preveza has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Preveza
For full information about the climate and weather in Preveza a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Preveza in january
|Preveza in february
|Preveza in march
|Preveza in april
|Preveza in may
|Preveza in june
|Preveza in july
|Preveza in august
|Preveza in september
|Preveza in october
|Preveza in november
|Preveza in december
Weather and climate in Preveza
- In the month of january the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 67°F and it rains about 6.5in each month.
- From february to march the climate is correct. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 4.7in.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and, in may, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 92°F and, in june, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and november the climate is favorable. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 6.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Preveza
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Preveza: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Preveza
Find out when Preveza has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Preveza
- Very low season in Preveza
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December.
- Low season in Preveza
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June and September.
- High season in Preveza
The number of visitors to Preveza is high in: July.
- Peak season in Preveza
The largest number of tourists visiting Preveza is during: August.