Best time to go to Gáldar Average weather of Gáldar, Gran Canaria
Find the best time to visit Gáldar in Canary Islands from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Gáldar?
When is the best time to go to Gáldar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Gáldar
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Gáldar has dry periods in May, June and July
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Gáldar
For full information about the climate and weather in Gáldar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||61°F/68°F||good weather||Gáldar in january|
|February||61°F/67°F||good weather||Gáldar in february|
|March||61°F/68°F||good weather||Gáldar in march|
|April||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Gáldar in april|
|May||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Gáldar in may|
|June||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Gáldar in june|
|July||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Gáldar in july|
|August||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Gáldar in august|
|September||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Gáldar in september|
|October||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Gáldar in october|
|November||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Gáldar in november|
|December||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Gáldar in december|
Weather and climate in Gáldar
- Between january and april the climate is favorable. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in april and, in april, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and, in october, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gáldar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gáldar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.