Best time to go to Santa Lucia Average weather of Santa Lucia, Gran Canaria
Get the very best time to go to Santa Lucia in Canary Islands from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Santa Lucia?
When is the best time to go to Santa Lucia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Santa Lucia
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Santa Lucia has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Santa Lucia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/68°F||good weather||Santa Lucia in january|
|February||65°F/67°F||good weather||Santa Lucia in february|
|March||65°F/68°F||good weather||Santa Lucia in march|
|April||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Santa Lucia in april|
|May||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Santa Lucia in may|
|June||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Santa Lucia in june|
|July||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Santa Lucia in july|
|August||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Santa Lucia in august|
|September||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Santa Lucia in september|
|October||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Santa Lucia in october|
|November||70°F/72°F||perfect weather||Santa Lucia in november|
|December||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Santa Lucia in december|
Weather and climate in Santa Lucia
- From january to april the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- From may to november the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 81°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- In december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Santa Lucia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Santa Lucia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.