Best time to go to Agüimes Average weather of Agüimes, Gran Canaria
Get the best time to go to Agüimes in Canary Islands from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Agüimes?
When is the best time to go to Agüimes? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Agüimes
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Agüimes has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Agüimes a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/68°F||good weather||Agüimes in january|
|February||65°F/67°F||good weather||Agüimes in february|
|March||65°F/68°F||good weather||Agüimes in march|
|April||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Agüimes in april|
|May||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Agüimes in may|
|June||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Agüimes in june|
|July||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Agüimes in july|
|August||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Agüimes in august|
|September||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Agüimes in september|
|October||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Agüimes in october|
|November||70°F/72°F||perfect weather||Agüimes in november|
|December||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Agüimes in december|
Weather and climate in Agüimes
- From january to april the climate is beautiful. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 2% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and november the climate is very good. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 0.4in.
- In the month of december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Agüimes
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Agüimes: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.