Best time to go to Arucas Average weather of Arucas, Gran Canaria
Get the most favorable time to go to Arucas in Canary Islands from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Arucas?
When is the best time to go to Arucas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Arucas
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Arucas has dry periods in May, June and July
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Arucas
For full information about the climate and weather in Arucas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||61°F/68°F||good weather||Arucas in january|
|February||61°F/67°F||good weather||Arucas in february|
|March||61°F/68°F||good weather||Arucas in march|
|April||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Arucas in april|
|May||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Arucas in may|
|June||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Arucas in june|
|July||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Arucas in july|
|August||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Arucas in august|
|September||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Arucas in september|
|October||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Arucas in october|
|November||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Arucas in november|
|December||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Arucas in december|
Weather and climate in Arucas
- Between january and april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average.
- Between may and october the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 3% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Arucas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Arucas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.