Best time to go to Santa Brigida Average weather of Santa Brigida, Gran Canaria
Discover the perfect time to go to Santa Brigida in Canary Islands from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Santa Brigida?
When is the best time to go to Santa Brigida? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Santa Brigida
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Santa Brigida has dry periods in May, June and July
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Santa Brigida
For full information about the climate and weather in Santa Brigida a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||61°F/68°F||good weather||Santa Brigida in january|
|February||61°F/67°F||good weather||Santa Brigida in february|
|March||61°F/68°F||good weather||Santa Brigida in march|
|April||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Santa Brigida in april|
|May||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Santa Brigida in may|
|June||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Santa Brigida in june|
|July||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Santa Brigida in july|
|August||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Santa Brigida in august|
|September||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Santa Brigida in september|
|October||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Santa Brigida in october|
|November||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Santa Brigida in november|
|December||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Santa Brigida in december|
Weather and climate in Santa Brigida
- Between january and april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and, in april, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 65°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Santa Brigida
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Santa Brigida: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.