Best time to go to Agaete Average weather of Agaete, Gran Canaria
Find the most favorable time to go to Agaete in Canary Islands from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Agaete?
When is the best time to go to Agaete? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Agaete
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Agaete has dry periods in May, June and July
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Agaete
For full information about the climate and weather in Agaete a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||61°F/68°F||good weather||Agaete in january|
|February||61°F/67°F||good weather||Agaete in february|
|March||61°F/68°F||good weather||Agaete in march|
|April||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Agaete in april|
|May||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Agaete in may|
|June||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Agaete in june|
|July||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Agaete in july|
|August||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Agaete in august|
|September||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Agaete in september|
|October||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Agaete in october|
|November||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Agaete in november|
|December||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Agaete in december|
Weather and climate in Agaete
- Between january and april the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- From may to october the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and, in october, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains about 3% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Agaete
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Agaete: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.