Best time to go to Porto Santo Average weather of Porto Santo, Madeira
Discover the best time to go to Porto Santo in Madeira from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Porto Santo?
When is the best time to go to Porto Santo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Porto Santo
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Porto Santo has dry periods in May, July and August
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Porto Santo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Porto Santo in january|
|good weather||Porto Santo in february|
|good weather||Porto Santo in march|
|good weather||Porto Santo in april|
|good weather||Porto Santo in may|
|good weather||Porto Santo in june|
|good weather||Porto Santo in july|
|good weather||Porto Santo in august|
|good weather||Porto Santo in september|
|good weather||Porto Santo in october|
|good weather||Porto Santo in november|
|good weather||Porto Santo in december|
Weather and climate in Porto Santo
- Between january and october the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- In november the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F.
- In the month of december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 15% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Porto Santo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Porto Santo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Madeira
Porto Santo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations the islands of Madeira appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.