Best time to go to Teror Average weather of Teror, Gran Canaria
Discover the most favorable time to go to Teror in Canary Islands from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Teror?
When is the best time to go to Teror? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Teror
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Teror has dry periods in May, June and July
Annual weather in Teror
For full information about the climate and weather in Teror a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||61°F/68°F||good weather||Teror in january|
|February||61°F/67°F||good weather||Teror in february|
|March||61°F/68°F||good weather||Teror in march|
|April||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Teror in april|
|May||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Teror in may|
|June||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Teror in june|
|July||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Teror in july|
|August||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Teror in august|
|September||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Teror in september|
|October||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Teror in october|
|November||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Teror in november|
|December||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Teror in december|
Weather and climate in Teror
- From january to april the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 76°F and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Teror
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Teror: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.