Best time to go to Taurito Average weather of Taurito, Gran Canaria
Discover the best time to visit Taurito in Gran Canaria (Las Palmas) from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Taurito?
When is the best time to go to Taurito? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Taurito
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Taurito has dry periods in April, May, June and July
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Taurito
For full information about the climate and weather in Taurito a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/68°F||good weather||Taurito in january|
|February||65°F/68°F||good weather||Taurito in february|
|March||65°F/68°F||good weather||Taurito in march|
|April||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Taurito in april|
|May||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Taurito in may|
|June||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Taurito in june|
|July||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Taurito in july|
|August||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Taurito in august|
|September||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Taurito in september|
|October||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Taurito in october|
|November||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Taurito in november|
|December||68°F/70°F||perfect weather||Taurito in december|
Weather and climate in Taurito
- Between january and april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 0.3in each month.
- Between may and november the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 74°F and, in november, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 0.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Taurito
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Taurito: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.