Best time to go to Ohrid Average weather of Ohrid, Macedonia
Get the perfect time to visit Ohrid in Macedonia from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Ohrid?
When is the best time to go to Ohrid? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ohrid are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January and May
Annual weather in Ohrid
For full information about the climate and weather in Ohrid a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||25°F/41°F||very bad weather||Ohrid in january|
|February||27°F/45°F||very bad weather||Ohrid in february|
|March||34°F/52°F||very bad weather||Ohrid in march|
|April||43°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Ohrid in april|
|May||52°F/68°F||good weather||Ohrid in may|
|June||59°F/76°F||good weather||Ohrid in june|
|July||63°F/83°F||good weather||Ohrid in july|
|August||63°F/85°F||good weather||Ohrid in august|
|September||54°F/76°F||good weather||Ohrid in september|
|October||45°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Ohrid in october|
|November||38°F/56°F||very bad weather||Ohrid in november|
|December||29°F/47°F||very bad weather||Ohrid in december|
Weather and climate in Ohrid
- Between january and march the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains in march about 4.8in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and it rains in may about 6.5in.
- Between june and october the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 65°F and it rains in october about 3.9in.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and it rains about 4.5in each month.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 47°F and you can expect to have 4.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ohrid
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ohrid: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ohrid
Find out when Ohrid has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ohrid
- Very low season in Ohrid
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Ohrid
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, June and October.
- High season in Ohrid
The number of visitors to Ohrid is high in: September.
- Peek season in Ohrid
The largest number of tourists visiting Ohrid is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Ohrid month by month
Best time for low prices in Ohrid
Average prices of hotels in Ohrid month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Ohrid. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.