Best time to go to Teguise Average weather of Teguise, Lanzarote
Discover the very best time to go to Teguise in Canary Islands from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Teguise?
When is the best time to go to Teguise? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Teguise
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September, October and November
- Teguise has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Teguise a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Teguise in january|
|good weather||Teguise in february|
|good weather||Teguise in march|
|good weather||Teguise in april|
|perfect weather||Teguise in may|
|perfect weather||Teguise in june|
|perfect weather||Teguise in july|
|perfect weather||Teguise in august|
|perfect weather||Teguise in september|
|perfect weather||Teguise in october|
|good weather||Teguise in november|
|good weather||Teguise in december|
Weather and climate in Teguise
- Between the months of january and april the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and, in april, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and november the climate is perfect. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 9% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 74°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Teguise
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Teguise: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Lanzarote
Teguise appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Lanzarote appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.