Best time to go to San Bartolomé Average weather of San Bartolomé, Lanzarote
Find the best time to visit San Bartolomé in Canary Islands from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to San Bartolomé?
When is the best time to go to San Bartolomé? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in San Bartolomé
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September, October and November
- San Bartolomé has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in San Bartolomé a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||San Bartolomé in january|
|good weather||San Bartolomé in february|
|good weather||San Bartolomé in march|
|good weather||San Bartolomé in april|
|perfect weather||San Bartolomé in may|
|perfect weather||San Bartolomé in june|
|perfect weather||San Bartolomé in july|
|perfect weather||San Bartolomé in august|
|perfect weather||San Bartolomé in september|
|perfect weather||San Bartolomé in october|
|perfect weather||San Bartolomé in november|
|good weather||San Bartolomé in december|
Weather and climate in San Bartolomé
- Between the months of january and may the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains in may about 0.2in.
- Between june and november the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and, in november, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 6% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in San Bartolomé
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of San Bartolomé: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Lanzarote
San Bartolomé appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Lanzarote appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.