Best time to go to Costa Teguise Average weather of Costa Teguise, Lanzarote
Get the perfect time to visit Costa Teguise in Lanzarote from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Costa Teguise?
When is the best time to go to Costa Teguise? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Costa Teguise
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September, October and November
- Costa Teguise has dry periods in June and July
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Costa Teguise
For full information about the climate and weather in Costa Teguise a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/67°F||good weather||Costa Teguise in january|
|February||63°F/67°F||good weather||Costa Teguise in february|
|March||65°F/67°F||good weather||Costa Teguise in march|
|April||65°F/68°F||good weather||Costa Teguise in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Costa Teguise in may|
|June||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Costa Teguise in june|
|July||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Costa Teguise in july|
|August||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Costa Teguise in august|
|September||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Costa Teguise in september|
|October||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Costa Teguise in october|
|November||70°F/72°F||perfect weather||Costa Teguise in november|
|December||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Costa Teguise in december|
Weather and climate in Costa Teguise
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains in april about 0.4in.
- Between may and october the climate is very good. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains about 0.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Costa Teguise
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Costa Teguise: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Costa Teguise
Find out when Costa Teguise has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Costa Teguise
- Very low season in Costa Teguise
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, April, June, July and September.
- Low season in Costa Teguise
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May.
- High season in Costa Teguise
The number of visitors to Costa Teguise is high in: January, August and October.
- Peek season in Costa Teguise
The largest number of tourists visiting Costa Teguise is during: November and December.