Best time to go to La Santa Average weather of La Santa, Lanzarote
Get the best time to go to La Santa in Lanzarote from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to La Santa?
When is the best time to go to La Santa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in La Santa
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September, October and November
- La Santa has dry periods in April, June and July
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in La Santa
For full information about the climate and weather in La Santa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/67°F||good weather||La Santa in january|
|February||63°F/67°F||good weather||La Santa in february|
|March||63°F/67°F||good weather||La Santa in march|
|April||65°F/68°F||good weather||La Santa in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||La Santa in may|
|June||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||La Santa in june|
|July||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||La Santa in july|
|August||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||La Santa in august|
|September||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||La Santa in september|
|October||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||La Santa in october|
|November||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||La Santa in november|
|December||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||La Santa in december|
Weather and climate in La Santa
- From january to may the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and, in may, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and november the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 79°F and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains in december about 0.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in La Santa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of La Santa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.