Best time to go to Tinajo Average weather of Tinajo, Lanzarote
Find the perfect time to go to Tinajo in Canary Islands from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Tinajo?
When is the best time to go to Tinajo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Tinajo
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September, October and November
- Tinajo has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Tinajo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Tinajo in january|
|good weather||Tinajo in february|
|good weather||Tinajo in march|
|good weather||Tinajo in april|
|perfect weather||Tinajo in may|
|perfect weather||Tinajo in june|
|perfect weather||Tinajo in july|
|perfect weather||Tinajo in august|
|perfect weather||Tinajo in september|
|perfect weather||Tinajo in october|
|perfect weather||Tinajo in november|
|good weather||Tinajo in december|
Weather and climate in Tinajo
- From january to may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 70°F.
- Between the months of june and november the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and it rains about 8% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is favorable. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tinajo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tinajo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Lanzarote
Tinajo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Lanzarote appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.