Best time to go to Haría Average weather of Haría, Lanzarote
Get the best time to go to Haría in Lanzarote from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Haría?
When is the best time to go to Haría? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Haría
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September, October and November
- Haría has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Haría a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Haría in january|
|good weather||Haría in february|
|good weather||Haría in march|
|good weather||Haría in april|
|perfect weather||Haría in may|
|perfect weather||Haría in june|
|perfect weather||Haría in july|
|perfect weather||Haría in august|
|perfect weather||Haría in september|
|perfect weather||Haría in october|
|good weather||Haría in november|
|good weather||Haría in december|
Weather and climate in Haría
- Between january and april the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and, in october, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Haría
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Haría: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Lanzarote
Haría appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Lanzarote appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.