Best time to go to Punta Mujeres Average weather of Punta Mujeres, Lanzarote
Discover the best time to go to Punta Mujeres in Lanzarote from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Punta Mujeres?
When is the best time to go to Punta Mujeres? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Punta Mujeres
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September, October and November
- Punta Mujeres has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Punta Mujeres a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Punta Mujeres in january|
|good weather||Punta Mujeres in february|
|good weather||Punta Mujeres in march|
|good weather||Punta Mujeres in april|
|perfect weather||Punta Mujeres in may|
|perfect weather||Punta Mujeres in june|
|perfect weather||Punta Mujeres in july|
|perfect weather||Punta Mujeres in august|
|perfect weather||Punta Mujeres in september|
|perfect weather||Punta Mujeres in october|
|good weather||Punta Mujeres in november|
|good weather||Punta Mujeres in december|
Weather and climate in Punta Mujeres
- Between january and april the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 68°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 6% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Punta Mujeres
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Punta Mujeres: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Lanzarote
Punta Mujeres appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Lanzarote appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.