Best time to go to Yaiza Average weather of Yaiza, Lanzarote
Get the best time to go to Yaiza in Canary Islands from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Yaiza?
When is the best time to go to Yaiza? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Yaiza
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September, October and November
- Yaiza has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and December
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Yaiza a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Yaiza in january|
|good weather||Yaiza in february|
|good weather||Yaiza in march|
|good weather||Yaiza in april|
|perfect weather||Yaiza in may|
|perfect weather||Yaiza in june|
|perfect weather||Yaiza in july|
|perfect weather||Yaiza in august|
|perfect weather||Yaiza in september|
|perfect weather||Yaiza in october|
|perfect weather||Yaiza in november|
|perfect weather||Yaiza in december|
Weather and climate in Yaiza
- Between the months of january and may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and, in may, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and november the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 74°F and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Yaiza
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Yaiza: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Lanzarote
Yaiza appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Lanzarote appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.