Best time to go to Ulsan Average weather of Ulsan, South Korea
Find the most favorable time to go to Ulsan in South Korea from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Ulsan?
When is the best time to go to Ulsan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ulsan are April, May, June, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- July is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Ulsan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Ulsan in january|
|very bad weather||Ulsan in february|
|bad weather||Ulsan in march|
|good weather||Ulsan in april|
|perfect weather||Ulsan in may|
|good weather||Ulsan in june|
|tolerable weather||Ulsan in july|
|good weather||Ulsan in august|
|good weather||Ulsan in september|
|good weather||Ulsan in october|
|tolerable weather||Ulsan in november|
|very bad weather||Ulsan in december|
Weather and climate in Ulsan
- From january to february the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 47°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- In march the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains about 20% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is just OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 3.2in each month.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average.
- In the month of july the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and you can expect to have 7.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and october the climate is favorable. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 2.6in.
- In november the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 58°F and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 40°F and it rains in december about 1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ulsan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ulsan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Ulsan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.