Best time to go to Gyeongsan-si Average weather of Gyeongsan-si, South Korea
Discover the very best time to visit Gyeongsan-si in South Korea from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Gyeongsan-si?
When is the best time to go to Gyeongsan-si? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gyeongsan-si are April, May, June, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Gyeongsan-si a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Gyeongsan-si in january|
|very bad weather||Gyeongsan-si in february|
|bad weather||Gyeongsan-si in march|
|good weather||Gyeongsan-si in april|
|perfect weather||Gyeongsan-si in may|
|good weather||Gyeongsan-si in june|
|tolerable weather||Gyeongsan-si in july|
|good weather||Gyeongsan-si in august|
|good weather||Gyeongsan-si in september|
|good weather||Gyeongsan-si in october|
|tolerable weather||Gyeongsan-si in november|
|very bad weather||Gyeongsan-si in december|
Weather and climate in Gyeongsan-si
- Between the months of january and march the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 54°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 15% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of july the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 37% of the time in july.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 67°F.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 63°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gyeongsan-si
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gyeongsan-si: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Gyeongsan-si appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.