Best time to go to Sangju Average weather of Sangju, South Korea
Get the perfect time to visit Sangju in South Korea from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Sangju?
When is the best time to go to Sangju? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sangju are April, May, June, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Sangju has dry periods in February, November and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Sangju a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Sangju in january|
|very bad weather||Sangju in february|
|very bad weather||Sangju in march|
|good weather||Sangju in april|
|perfect weather||Sangju in may|
|good weather||Sangju in june|
|tolerable weather||Sangju in july|
|good weather||Sangju in august|
|good weather||Sangju in september|
|good weather||Sangju in october|
|very bad weather||Sangju in november|
|very bad weather||Sangju in december|
Weather and climate in Sangju
- From january to march the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 49°F in average and it rains about 10% of the time in march.
- Between april and june the climate is good. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 1.6in each month.
- In july the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains in july about 5in.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 8% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 36°F in average and it rains about 0.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sangju
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sangju: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Sangju appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.