Best time to go to Daegu Average weather of Daegu, South Korea
Find the very best time to go to Daegu in South Korea from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Daegu?
When is the best time to go to Daegu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Daegu are April, May, June, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Daegu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Daegu in january|
|very bad weather||Daegu in february|
|bad weather||Daegu in march|
|good weather||Daegu in april|
|perfect weather||Daegu in may|
|good weather||Daegu in june|
|tolerable weather||Daegu in july|
|good weather||Daegu in august|
|good weather||Daegu in september|
|good weather||Daegu in october|
|tolerable weather||Daegu in november|
|very bad weather||Daegu in december|
Weather and climate in Daegu
- From january to march the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 74°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and june the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In july the climate is correct. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in july.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F.
- In november the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in november.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 32°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Daegu
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Daegu: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Daegu appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.