Best time to go to Jangan Average weather of Jangan, South Korea
Get the very best time to go to Jangan in South Korea from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Jangan?
When is the best time to go to Jangan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Jangan are April, May, June, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and September
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Jangan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Jangan in january|
|very bad weather||Jangan in february|
|bad weather||Jangan in march|
|good weather||Jangan in april|
|perfect weather||Jangan in may|
|good weather||Jangan in june|
|tolerable weather||Jangan in july|
|good weather||Jangan in august|
|good weather||Jangan in september|
|good weather||Jangan in october|
|tolerable weather||Jangan in november|
|very bad weather||Jangan in december|
Weather and climate in Jangan
- Between the months of january and march the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and october the climate is favorable. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 2.6in.
- In november the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 72°F and it rains about 13% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 45°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Jangan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Jangan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Jangan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.