Best time to go to Seoul Average weather of Seoul, South Korea
Discover the very best time to go to Seoul in South Korea from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Seoul?
When is the best time to go to Seoul? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Seoul are May, June, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Seoul a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Seoul in january|
|very bad weather||Seoul in february|
|very bad weather||Seoul in march|
|tolerable weather||Seoul in april|
|good weather||Seoul in may|
|good weather||Seoul in june|
|tolerable weather||Seoul in july|
|good weather||Seoul in august|
|good weather||Seoul in september|
|good weather||Seoul in october|
|bad weather||Seoul in november|
|very bad weather||Seoul in december|
Weather and climate in Seoul
- From january to march the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 17% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and you can expect to have 4.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of july the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains in july about 12.7in.
- In august the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and you can expect to have 8.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and it rains about 16% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains in november about 1.9in.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 38°F°C and it rains about 1.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Seoul
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Seoul: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
South Korea: get the best price!
Map of South Korea
Seoul appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved