Best time to go to Seoul Average weather of Seoul, South Korea
Discover the very best time to go to Seoul in South Korea from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Seoul?
When is the best time to go to Seoul? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Seoul are April, May, June, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Seoul a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Seoul in january|
|very bad weather||Seoul in february|
|very bad weather||Seoul in march|
|good weather||Seoul in april|
|perfect weather||Seoul in may|
|good weather||Seoul in june|
|tolerable weather||Seoul in july|
|tolerable weather||Seoul in august|
|good weather||Seoul in september|
|good weather||Seoul in october|
|bad weather||Seoul in november|
|very bad weather||Seoul in december|
Weather and climate in Seoul
- From january to march the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains about 12% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and you can expect to have 3.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of july the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains in july about 7.5in.
- In august the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and you can expect to have 6.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains about 13% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains in november about 1.4in.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 36°F°C and it rains about 0.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Seoul
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Seoul: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Seoul appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.